Stacey Martin – Specialist Advisor, Strategic Connector and SIV Expert
- Collaborate – regular events and discussion forums for professionals with international clients, including migration agents, cultural consultants, and venture capital managers
Check out EAC forums here.
- Connect – introductions to industry experts and professionals to provide advice and support for clients with cross-jurisdictional requirements
Check out Community Members here.
- Co-ordinate – for Significant Investor Visa (SIV) applicants, bring together migration, banking, investment, tax and legal professionals to make the move to Australia as smooth as possible
- Communicate – coaching and mentoring community members, facilitation of delegations from Asia and keynote conference speaking and MC
Check out Conference Speaking here.
- Curate – blog on China-related events, articles and insights distributed via LinkedIn and regular member eNews
Check out past eNews here.
- Consult – assist with strategy, introductions, projects, business matching, cultural insights and expertise on doing business with China
Check out Doing Business with China here.
- Co-operate – strategic partners include Think Global, Migration Alliance, Basis Point, Invest Hong Kong, Australia China Business Council, Australian Business Forum, AccessCN, Dearin & Associates, Australia Asia Executive Center, Australian Services Roundtable and Succession Plus.
Check out partner events here.
If you are a professional working with international clients, particularly Asia, and are interested in collaborating with like-minded and passionate individuals, you can contact Expat Advisors Community founder Stacey Martin here to enquire about becoming part of our network.