Drying up of bank lending for overseas investors has seen the market respond with the development of innovative financing solutions.
The BasisPoint inaugural conference on non-bank financing will establish an industry-wide network to discuss the financing problems faced by developers, property marketers and agents in managing settlement pipelines.
Speakers include a representative from the Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB), a guest lawyer from Beijing and a range of leading advisors on how investors can enhance their returns from private lending and what developers need to do to best position their projects for this new source of funding.
In addition to the afternoon conference and networking drinks, the event will also feature a deal matching* process for introducing developers with projects to fund to non-bank groups with money to lend.
If you are interested in participating in the deal matching contact BasisPoint General Manager, CT Johnson on email@example.com
- Date: Thursday 22nd September 2016
- Time: 1.50 pm to 7.30 pm
- Venue: Grand Ballroom, Westin Hotel, Sydney
Cost: $600 plus GST or $450 before 8th September
About Basis Point
Basis Point, founded by David Chin, provides business intelligence and networking opportunities for participants in the investment & financial markets in Australia & Asia, through a combination of bespoke intelligence reports, directories and targeted networking events
With China’s disruption’ as a major supplier of capital in global markets, and as a major trading partner with Australia, the three areas of focus are:
- Significant Investor Visa (SIV) investments and China’s HNW private investments in Australia
- The growing Australia-China property, agri and tourism development opportunities
- Funds and private capital sources including hedge funds, SMSFs, boutique funds, VC funds, proprietary trading /derivatives and Family Offices, especially with an Australia-China and Australia-Asia connections.
*Note participation in the matching process is free for qualified lenders, while borrowers will be charged a fee for any monies lent or invested into their projects.
Valued business connection, David Chin, BasisPoints is holding the 2nd Aus-China Property Developers conference will be held at the Western Hotel Grand Ballroom in Sydney.
Chinese-linked activity in Australia’s property industry is continuing unabated, but there are risks and opportunities aplenty. Property funds are increasingly influential in Australia.
There are strongly opposing views on the future direction of the property market, which will give rise to interesting debate during this event. What will be their impact on the property landscape and could this impact be replicated in China?
The line-up of speakers and delegates promises to be the largest gathering of Chinese and Australian property developers and investors in one ballroom. These include:
- Chinese, Asian & Australian property developers and investors
- Wealth managers & deal-spotters/’compradors’, property fund managers and syndicators
- Service providers including financiers, lawyers, QSs, accountants, builders, contractors, site amalgamators, real estate agents, private bankers, corporate advisors, private equity managers, sales/distribution professionals, & architects .
Where: Grand Ballroom, Westin Hotel, Sydney
When: Wednesday 8 June,2016 1.50pm to 7.30pm
Cost: $360 plus GST – use promo code “coffeeonstacey” for a small discount for Expat Advisors Community members and connections
To book: go to the website for program details and to register here.