Are your building blocks in place to assist to make your business ready for the Asian market? Stacey chats to Kevin Cheung, Founder and CEO of UNIKC Group and President – Hong Kong Australia Business Association (NSW Chapter) about importing and exporting to Hong Kong and about how a Business Coach can help you grow your business.
Hong Kong born Kevin Cheung is passionate about helping businesses grow. Moved to Sydney when he was 13 years old. His company UNIKC Group helps SMEs with import and export from Hong Kong, investment as business consulting from growth through to succession.
As President of the Hong Kong Australia Business Association, NSW Chapter along with Economic and Trade Government support is the only body supporting businesses with trade between Australia and Hong Kong.
In this week’s episode you will learn about:
- Import and exporting from Hong Kong
- Growing small business using a consultant and business coach
- The building blocks required to assist with navigating and making your business ready for the Asian market
- Whether your business has the right assets to trade overseas
- Kevin’s community and volunteering roles
- The Annual Business Awards Gala Dinner on 21 September 2018
- Providing the right products for import / export
Kevin’s top 3 tips:
- Our approach to business is unique with every client. We provide you with the right products, advice and investment opportunities. There are no boundaries. That’s UNIKC (“unique”)
- Do your due diligence on your Asian business partners & suppliers
- Don’t get too excited about market sizing and potential demand from Asia
Learn more about Kevin Cheung:
Kevin Cheung is an Entrepreneur, Board Director, and Business Coach. Following a career in management consulting with Accenture, Kevin continues to advise a portfolio of companies on their international growth and expansion, as well as succession and exit planning.
As President of the Hong Kong Australia Business Association (NSW Chapter) he is responsible for the ongoing strategy and delivery of solutions for member companies doing business between Australia and Hong Kong. A highlight of the event calendar is the Annual Business Awards Gala Dinner where the Association call for and award outstanding businesses in areas of import, export of goods and services as well as businesses that demonstrates outstanding business development and excellence capabilities.