Guest: Andrea Myles, Chief Executive Officer, China Australia Millennial Project (CAMP).
The start-up world is booming; calling entrepreneurs to come forward and make their billions. Facebook, Uber, Airbnb, Billion Dollar Club, Dropbox, Snapchat. They all started with one idea. But where do these ideas come from?
The China Australia Millennial Project (CAMP), created by China Geek Andrea Myles, is the answer.
Andrea’s CAMP program connects emerging entrepreneurs in Australia and China, giving them skills, networks and a cultural understanding to forge strong business relationships. With China being the leading innovator in the world, along with being our largest trading partner, smart Millennial startups need to jump at these opportunities.
In this podcast, Andrea explains:
- The 4 arms of her CAMP program; and how her innovation program is helping build the next big start-up ideas
- How Australian technology is lagging China, and how we need to keep up to help our Asian tourists feel more at home
- How the digital landscape and the new mobile generation will be the job survivors in an online world
- The benefits of corporates partnering with CAMP, forming strategies to connect with Millennials authentically
- Why every SME should have a Chinese Millennial intern on their team
- Her 3 biggest tips for success: Developing skills (especially listening), networking (and how you nurture connections), and confidence (why you should never hesitate)
If you’re a Millennial ready to dive into the start-up world, don’t hesitate.
Find out more about CAMP and Andrea’s program by visiting CAMP’s: