Direct phone number: +61 2 95430180
Mobile phone number: +61 419219822
Website: www.cicollective.com and www.transculturalcareers.com.au
What we do
Trans Cultural Careers combines a psychological understanding of people at work, with an understanding of different cultures, to develop cultural intelligence (CQ) – a key for success in global markets. For global leaders, expatriates and their families, for multi-cultural teams, CQ is increasingly critical for effectively adapting to new cultures, new locations, new teams.
- Trisha Carter is an Organisational Psychologist who has been working for over fifteen years developing global skill-sets in leaders and employees.
- Trans Cultural Careers has delivered assessments, training and coaching in cultural intelligence for hundreds of employees and their families moving to or from over 60 countries around the world. The on-line business (www.cicollective.com) provides e-learning support to enhance wellbeing and effectiveness of expats and their families wherever they are in the world. You can read the blog at www.cicollective.com/blog
Our work builds bridges of understanding between cultures. Those who have cultural intelligence are more likely to succeed and thrive in their roles and lives. We believe this world of positive global connections is full of possibilities. The diversity of thought we can bring to a problem will enable us to innovate, to create and to develop solutions to complex problems in, what can be, an increasingly volatile and uncertain world.
Who we help
We have delivered intercultural and cross cultural training, coaching and presentations in Australia, New Zealand, China, Papua New Guinea, UK and the USA. Global teams have increased their understanding of each other and improved their work effectiveness. Individuals –from CEOs to engineers, lawyers, bankers, accountants, sales, IT and many other professions, have benefitted from our training. Family members (partners and children) who are critical to the employee’s successful adaptation receive training or coaching tailored to their needs.
M: +61 415 788 686
What we do
Culture Confidence helps business people do business across diverse cultures. Mutual respect is the best starting point for any business relationship. Demonstrating respect and understanding of another person’s background culture builds immediate rapport. Conversely, failure to show respect, failure to connect, will almost certainly prevent business collaboration.
Continue reading Claire Pisani, Founder, Culture Confidence
Mobile: 0434 643 928
Who were are
The Australia Asia Executive Center (AAEC) has combined modern theory and practice within our evolutionary programs to help develop expansion strategies and unlock client potential to shape a culturally-connected framework for your business.
Our philosophy at AAEC is to enhance communication between business leaders and industry specialists who are pursuing expansion across the Asia-Pacific. We act as a cross-cultural network for businesses with aligned goals, creating connections with tangible outcomes.
Who we help
Fast track businesses and executives with the knowledge base to enhance their global profile and competitive edge for business growth in the Asia-Pacific region by means of executive coaching programs, business solutions and supportive services.
Whether you are looking to build your global profile, gain local insight, or access networks, AAEC will provide you with a comprehensive program tailored to meet your objectives.
Phone: +612 8076 4660
Mobile: +61 422 164 433
What we do
Dearin & Associates is an international business consulting company that helps clients to access opportunities and capital in fast-growing international markets. We specialise in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region, helping Australian companies to enter MENA markets and MENA companies to enter the Australian market. We also work in Iran, Indonesia and Malaysia and are known for our high quality, independent advice. Continue reading Cynthia Dearin, Managing Director, Dearin & Associates
Mobile: +61 (0)433 264 826
What we do
E4B | English for Business works with organisations to improve internal and external communication by raising the capacity of staff members at any level to interact with a broad variety of stakeholders by:
- augmenting English language skills to improve accuracy, vocabulary, sentence structure and professional confidence;
- building capacity for improved intercultural communication to reduce misunderstandings across cultures;
- training for specific purposes such as writing workshops for improved interpersonal skills with colleagues and clients; and
- developing systems and tools for improved internal communications across your organisation.
Where we offer this service
We offer face-to-face coaching and consultation in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide and Skype sessions to any location beyond that with a special focus on Southeast and East Asia.