There are many expatriates living in Macau, not just from Australia but other jurisdictions including Germany, the US, New Zealand and South Africa.
Many of the major issues facing expatriates and their families are already well known, however this seminar will provide some practical tips and strategies for anyone looking to make the most of their offshore assignment and for planning return.
To be held at the luxurious Banyan Tree Galaxy Macau, the panel of speakers from Australia, who are visiting as part of the Think Global “Invest in Australia” mission to the Asian Financial Forum in Hong Kong, will provide their insights on a range issues impacting globally mobile executives, including:
- Planning for repatriation, including family visa options
- Tax planning across jurisdictions
- Wealth building and investment strategies for expats
- Retirement structures for global citizens
- Current trends and opportunities in the Australian property market.
- Ivan Chait, Santa Fe Immigration, Australian representative of global relocation firm with expertise in many jurisdictions including inbound from South Africa as well as Asia
- Tommy Ip, Holistic Business Consulting, Australian tax adviser located in Hong Kong
- Thomas Tang, NAB Private Wealth, Hong Kong
- Dale Hoy, InterRetire, global pension specialist
- Ben Weeding , Buyside, specialist in building Australian property portfolios for expats.
The seminar will be followed by the networking drinks where attendees can mingle with the Think Global delegates including fund managers and other financial services providers, and exchange current challenges and opportunities facing globally mobile executives.
Wednesday 20th January, 2016
|Time:||4.30 pm to 7.30 pm|
|Venue:||Banyan Tree Macau, Galaxy Macau, Avenida Marginal Flor de Lotus, Cotai, Macau, China|
|Format:||4.30 pm coffee and networking
5.00 pm seminar and Q&A panel
6.30 pm networking drinks
|RSVP:||18th January, 2016|
Expats living in Macau, Guangzhou, Shenzhen and Hong Kong and their advisors are invited to attend this complimentary event by booking at the link below: