This two-day Australian China exhibition is coming to Sydney on 1st and 2nd of June, 2016 at Hordern Pavilion, 1 Driver Ave, Moore Park. Check out the 3-minute showreel of the Melbourne Expo here.
The inaugural Australia-China B2B expo in Melbourne attracted 100 exhibitors, and almost 3,000 attendees took advantage of the complimentary opportunity to connect with experts across the major Australian and Chinese business sectors.
The VIP Expo breakfast will be the official launch function for both the Australia China Expo & B2B Expo. This exclusive function will feature appearances from high-level government officials, c-level executives and key influencers within the Australia-China sector.
The exhibition will feature six zones:
- China Online – web development, e-commerce and online retail
- China Trade & Retail – logistics, products and services
- Investment Opportunities – various industries with available investment opportunities
- China Health – showcasing Australian health products and service providers
- China Services – health insurance, migration, education, property, financing and HR
- Food & Agribusiness – with Australia’s high-quality products much sought after.
Exhibitors currently include AusIndustry, Australia Natural Milk, BUPA, Centro Property, Export-X, HR Central, IBC Digital, Inside Small Business, Konica Minolta, Manuka Health, Net Mentor, Private Media, ServCorp, Storage King, TNT, Visacorp and WFI Insurance.
Check out the full exhibitor list here. There are still a few spots available if you would like to showcase your product or service.
There will also be free seminars throughout the two days including experts from Oracle, American Express and the Australia China Entrepreneur Dialogue Forum. Day 2 includes sessions for SME’s, success stories in the wine industry, update on FIRB rules and overview of the CIFIT exhibition and delegation to Xiamen China this September.
The Mix at Six networking event, includes a preview of the exhibition from 5 pm, is a great opportunity to continue the conversation with exhibitors and attendees and build relevant connections for doing business in the China space
China Digital Conference – Thursday 2nd June 2016
Two for one offer PLUS 15% discount for Expat Advisors Community members – register here.
If you are interested in the tremendous advances in digital marketing and media or want to catch up on what’s been happening, this is a great opportunity to see some amazing speakers in one place including:
- Mark Tanner, China Skinny a must read regular newswire, is the opening keynote setting the scene for the importance of offline and online digital strategies which are driving consumer behaviour
- Livia Wang, AccessCN and producer of our “Smooth Road to Travel” booklet will share proven strategies to boost brand awareness and practical insights for cross-border sales
- Benjamin Sun, Think China will cover emerging trends with e-commerce, insights into the popularity of Australian products and the role of social media in promoting your brand to Chinese consumers.
Date: Thursday 2nd June 2016
Time: 9.30 am to 4.30 pm
Venue: Hordern Pavilion, 1 Driver Ave, Moore Park, Sydney
To book: register here and use the code ABFWECHAT to receive a 15% discount on the two for one offer price.
Australia China EXPO (ACE) is supported by AusIndustry, Victorian and New South Wales Government, industry associations and the Chinese Business Community.