Stacey Martin – Strategic Connector
Being interested in what clients and business partners are looking to achieve, and drawing on my financial services expertise and extensive network across Australia and Asia, it is a privilege to be able to connect relevant expertise and add value for those looking do build business relationships between China and Australia.
If you are an SME wanting to engage with China, are interested in the Significant Investor Visa migration program, or are looking for the right professional to assist with advice for international business opportunities you can contact Stacey Martin here.
- Collaborate – discussion forums for professionals with international clients, including accountants, lawyers, bankers, wealth managers and cultural consultants. Includes special interest groups for the Significant Investor Visa program for migration agents, investment specialists and venture capital managers.
Check out discussion forums here.
- Connect – introductions to industry experts and professionals to provide advice and support for clients with cross-jurisdictional requirements
Check out community members here.
- Co-ordinate – for Significant Investor Visa (SIV) applicants, bringing together migration, banking, investment, tax and legal specialists to make the move to Australia as smooth as possible
- Communicate – coaching and mentoring community members, facilitation of delegations from China and conference speaking and MC at Aus-China events
Check out conference speaking here.
- Curate – blog on China-related insights and articles distributed regular community eNews and LinkedIn Group
Check out past eNews here.
- Co-create – strategy development, business facilitation, business matching, cultural insights and expertise on doing business with China
Check out doing business with China here.
- Co-operate – strategic partners include:
Australia Asia Executive Center – cross-cultural network for business leaders and industry specialists pursuing expansion across Asia-Pacific
Australian Services Roundtable – peak body for international trade agreements and mentoring services SME’s for internationalization
AccessCN – strategic marketing and PR to help companies successfully transition into the Chinese market
Austcham Hong Kong – the largest Australian business community outside of Australia – includes Finance, Legal and Tax group
Basis Point – provides business intelligence and networking opportunities for participants in the investment and financial markets in Australia and Asia
Dearin & Associates – international business consultancy accessing opportunities and capital in fast-growing international markets, expanding from Middle East and North Africa (MENA) to China
Hong Kong Trade and Development Council – helps Hong Kong’s SMEs connect with business clients and partners around the world.
HKTDC is the organiser of the annual Asian Financial Forum.
InvestHK – assists Australian and New Zealand companies to set up in Hong Kong and promotes Hong Kong as the gateway to China
NiHao Global – provides independent interpretation, translation, research and recruitment services on the ground in China with local business knowledge and experience.
Migration Alliance – membership organisation leading the Migration advice profession through the provision of expert advice to government and consumers
Silk Road Consulting – assists Australian SME’s to access the Chinese market and facilitates Chinese companies seeking strategic partners, as well as high net worth individuals seeing investment opportunities in Australia.
SME Association of Australia – supports a diverse range of SMEs, business owners and entrepreneurs from start-ups to small and medium enterprises.
Sumo SIV – provides a flexible investment platform for Significant Investor Visa migration and a range concierge services for VIP clients.
Think Global Consulting – facilitates business and investment between Asia and Australia leveraging networks and relationships in both developed and emerging markets.
Check out partner events here.
Connect with Us
If you are a professional working with international clients and are interested in collaborating with like-minded and passionate individuals, you can contact Expat Advisors Community founder Stacey Martin here to enquire about becoming part of our network.
For SMEs wanting to engage with China contact us to see how our network can short-cut your journey for success.