The brightest stars in Australia’s SME sector are joining together to uniquely self-mentor one another in innovation, internationalisation, digitisation and growth.
Services SMEs will come together under the Australian Services Roundtable’s SME Mentoring Program, to offer one another the benefit of their experience, skills and contacts. They will draw on ASR’s 15 years of experience in enabling Australian service firms to grow nationally and internationally.
About the program
The group will gather once a month on a range of topics including:
- Election, election, election: The global state of play, Aust, US and Brexit – held 14th September
- Looking over the horizon: Where to start with your Internationalisation
- Speed dating through Free Trade Agreements
- A multinational SME born global
- How to turn cross-border contracts into cash
- Smarketing: how to align sales and marketing
- Utilising disruption and innovation
- A software update on E-commerce
- Masterclass on social media
- The building bricks of cross-cultural business
How to Apply
There are still places available in the program – attendance is included in a special introductory ASR membership offer of $150 pa plus GST.
Email Stacey Martin, Business Development Manager, SME Strategy or call Stacey on 0413 127 677 for more information or download the application form here.
About Australian Services Roundtable
As the voice of professional services, Australian Services Roundtable aims to secure Australia’s place in the global economy. In addition to advocating free trade and bilateral agreements, ASR seeks to facilitate international services trade and investment channels.
Members include professional service industries, SMEs, and micro-multinationals across the financial sector, education, health and the environment, tourism, culture, technology and business services.