Am excited to be focusing my energy assisting those wanting to tap into the Aus-China market, working with my valued professional network and business connections.
Fielding a number of questions since transitioning from NAB, I thought it would be useful to have a casual before work catch-up to discuss a range of potential areas for connecting, collaborating and co-creating.
- opportunities for SME’s in the Aus-China space including those seeking investment capital
- seeing China for yourself and showcasing Australian business at the upcoming delegationto the world’s largest trade and investment fair
- the importance of appreciating culture in cross-jurisdictional business dealings.
- Date: Wednesday 20th July 2016
- Time: 7.45 am to 9.00 am – a light breakfast will be available
- Venue: SME Village , Level 3, 50 York St, Sydney
- Please come prepared to introduce yourself and your interest in Asia, and remember to bring plenty of business cards.