For many investor migrants considering Australia, New Zealand, which also has a stable economy, good schools and clean air, may be worth exploring.
Following the success of the Sydney Launch for the Migration Alliance offering for Investor migration to New Zealand we are pleased to bring these session to Brisbane and Melbourne in November.
New Zealand’s Investor2 Visa is just $NZ 2.5M and allows residential property as a complying investment. This is an attractive asset class for many migrants, particularly from Asia.
Migration Alliance has partnered with Conrad Property Group in New Zealand who have a complying solution for the Investor Visas.
Come along and hear from leading experts on:
- The New Zealand lifestyle and opportunities for your clients
- Comparison of Australian and New Zealand Investor Visa’s
- Overview of the Auckland property market and off-the-plan apartments
- How Australian migration agents can include New Zealand as part of their business growth strategy
- Access to a licensed NZ immigration advisor whilst retaining full fees along with remuneration for successful applications.
Date: Tuesday 14th November, 2017
Venue: Holding Redlich, 300 Queen Street, Brisbane
RSVP: Click here for Brisbane event*
Date: Thursday 16th November, 2017
Venue: Holding Redlich, 555 Bourke Street, Melbourne
RSVP: Click here for Melbourne event*
*Event format: 10.45 am registration for 11.00 presentations and light lunch. This will be followed by a NZ Immigration Masterclass and Q&A until 2 pm.
Stacey Martin, Founder of Expat Advisors Community, is an Investor Migration Consultant for Australia and New Zealand. If you are considering moving to Australia or would like to augment your offering with access to a range of experts to help make the move as smooth as possible contact us about our concierge service.